Overnight Winter Camping Summit Expedition
Rare Earth Adventures • Troutdale, OR
- A Two-Day Winter Summit Climb Trip for One Person to Mount St. Helens
- Transportation from Troutdale to Mount St. Helens
- Climbing, Cooking, and Camping Equipment (Except Sleeping Bag)
- One Breakfast and One Dinner
- Professional Guides
- All Permits
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Still smoldering in the collective consciousness for its infamous eruption more than 30 years ago, Mount St. Helens stands as an avid hiker's true challenge. Fields of forests and scree rise into boulder-strewn landscapes as you ascend nearly 4,000 feet in fewer than three miles. Aside from the fascinating geology all around you, you have but to lift your gaze to admire views of Mount Adams, Mount Hood, Yale Lake, and Swift Glacier, crystal-clear in the crisp mountain air. As you ascend the final ridge, take a deep inhale—you'll be staring into the smoking maw of an active volcano, and it's sure to take your breath away. The expert guides at Rare Earth Adventures will ensure an unforgettable trip; join them for the journey and celebrate at the summit of Mount St. Helens.
Day 1: Meet at the Troutdale office just east of Portland to load up and head off on the two-hour drive to Mount St. Helens. Climb to your base camp just beyond the tree line.
Overnight in a tent. Dinner provided.
Day 2: Wake up early for breakfast, leave all nonessentials at the base camp, and ascend to the summit. Enjoy the view, then descend and return to Troutdale.
1/7-1/8, 1/14-1/15, 1/21-1/22, 1/28-1/29, 2/4-2/5, 2/11-2/12, 2/18-2/19, 2/25-2/26, 3/4-3/5, 3/11-3/12, 3/18-3/19, 3/25-3/26 ($250)
It's beautiful to watch as the sun lifts the clouds and clears the horizon. [...M]eeting new climbers who soon became friends and sharing stories of past climbs made for a leisurely break before heading back the way I'd come.-- The Herald
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays on the following dates: January 7 to 8; January 14 to 15; January 21 to 22; Janaury 28 to 29; February 11 to 12; February 18 to 19; February 25 to 26; March 4 to 5; March 11 to 12; March 18 to 19; and March 25 to 26, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 90 days in advance of scheduled arrival; rescheduling fees apply voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes transportation from Troutdale to Mount St. Helens; climbing, cooking, and camping equipment (except sleeping bag); one breakfast and one dinner; professional guides; and all permits Trips must have at least 3 people signed up in order to run
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 1 guest
- Rare Earth Adventures is a CUA/special use permit holder with the Gifford Pinchot National Forest
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 13, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 6, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 13, 2017 • Enjoy By May 13, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $150 savings
- 37% savings