When faced with a tempting menu we're always that person who can't choose. If you suffer the same fate take advantage of today's deal from The Fleece Rillington and enjoy a sumptuous tasting menu:
• For just £29 (a £60 value) two people can dine out on a five-course tasting menu.
• Four people can dine out for £57 (a £120 value).
• The Dovers Rest Taster menu allows you to choose two starters, two fish, and three main courses per couple. Sorbet and dessert is also included.
• Dishes include the likes of confit of wild duck, roasted parma ham wrapped in mozzarella chunks, curried shell on prawns, catfish with saffron, slow-cooked pork belly, and pheasant with a green peppercorn cream.
• The traditional family-run pub is found close to the market town of Malton on a picturesque route towards the North East coast of Scarborough and Filey.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 21 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Fleece Rillington
Five-Course Tasting Menu for Two (29) or Four (£57) People
- from £29