Everyone has foods that don't agree with them but it's when food decides to have a full blown argument with you that a problem arises. If you've always suspected that you're in a life-long rivalry with certain edibles, see if you can clear the air with online sensitivity tests from BMT Food Tests:
• For £19 (a £44 value) choose a gluten and wheat sensitivity test.
• Or for the same price opt for a sensitivity test for lactose and dairy.
• Or pay £35 (an £88 value) and test for both types of sensitivity.
• Each separate sensitivity test is carried out remotely by the giving of a hair sample -- so no procedures or clinic visit required -- with the results sent to you online.
• The test aims to look at your relationship with specific food groups in both categories -- for example, wheat, oats, rye and barley, and milk, yoghurts, cream, and cheeses -- so you could choose to adapt your diet to suit you.
• All you have to do is fill out a questionnaire and pop it in the post with a small sample of hair and your results should be with you in 21 days.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 4 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »