Looking for good food, good music, and good times? Then put your jazz hands in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care -- for today's deal from Charterhouse Bar.
- For £18 (a £40 value), you and a friend can enjoy a jazz night with a sharing platter and a cocktail each.
- Alternatively, for just £32 (a £80 value), four people can enjoy the same deal.
- Let the live band entertain you with a plethora of jazz, soul and Motown hits, made famous by the likes of Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, and Amy Winehouse.
- You'll also be treated to a cocktail each, or a beer or glass of wine if you would prefer.
- Jazz nights take place on Tuesdays and you'll find this vibrant venue on Charterhouse Street -- a short walk from Barbican or Farringdon Tube stations.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 19 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Jazz Night with a Sharing Platter and a Cocktail Each For Two (£18) or Four (£32) People
- from £18