You missed it This great deal for Slaley Hall is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
18 Holes of Golf with 50 Driving Range Balls for One (£24), Two (£39) or Four (£74) People
- Save 65%
- 69 purchased
93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When Edward VIII stepped onto a golf course in the 1920s wearing a long-sleeved, V-neck sweater with a distinctive patterned knit, the Fair Isle jumper we know and love today became an instant hit. Start a trend of your own on the green at Slaley Hall courtesy of today's deal:
• £24 (a £70 value) for 18 holes of golf and 50 range balls to use at the driving range for one person, where the driving range is floodlit for night-time play and the 7,000-yard Priestman course aims to be a challenge.
• Alternatively, for £39 (a £140 value), give a friend a regal gift with the same package each for two people.
• Or, pay £74 (a £280 value) and get the same deal for four people.
• The 1,000 acres of rolling Northumberland countryside and stately Edwardian mansion will make their impression on you too.
• Why not stop offat one of the fantastic bars and restaurants at Slaley Hall, including favourite, The Claret Jug.
• Check out the virtual 3D Priestman course.
Set a good example to the masses: click 'Buy Now' on today's deal for an outing that's fit for a king.
Want more? Check out De Vere Golf on Facebook.
Enjoy By 30 April, 2014