You missed it This great deal for Holmfirth Vineyard is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting; with Sparkling Brunch for Two (£20), Four (£40), or Six (£60); or with Afternoon Tea for Two (£25), Four (£50), or Six (£75); or with Two-Course Lunch and Bottle of Wine for Two (£49), Four (£98), or Six (£147)
in LivingSocial customer ratings
The picturesque Holmfirth countryside is known as 'Last of the Summer Wine country' as it was the backdrop to the show. See the landscape in a Compo-letely different light with today's deal from Holmfirth Vineyard.
• For just £20 (a £40 value), you and an old friend can take a tour of the award-winning vineyard followed by a sparkling brunch for two with bucks fizz and a wine tasting.
• Alternatively, £40 (a £80 value) will get four people the same experience; or, for £60 (a £120 value) six people can wine and dine.
• For £25 (a £50 value) you and a friend can enjoy a vineyard tour with wine tasting and afternoon tea-- enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches, freshly made scones, and cakes.
• Or go along with a group of four for £50 (a £100 value) or a group of six for £75 (a £150 value).
• Or for all out decadence, pay £49 (a £99 value) and enjoy a vineyard tour with two-course lunch and a bottle of wine for two.
• The same deal is available for a group of four for £98 (a £198 value), or a group of six for £147 (a £297 value).
• You and your chums will spend the day learning about the different grape varieties planted, before sampling three different wines.
• Seymour stunning views of the grounds and surrounding Peak District national park.
• Bookings are available seven days a week -- see 'the fine print' for the specific times of each tour.
You'd be (Nora) Batty to miss this great offer, so click 'Buy Now', as unlike the series, this offer won't be around for long.