Filling the spot between lunch and dinner can be a tricky business. Luckily this offer from The Victorian Restaurant steps in nicely to avoid catastrophe:
• For £13 (a £26 value) enjoy afternoon tea for two people, add a glass of wine for £16 (a £32 value).
• Four people can dine for £26 (a £52 value), or add a glass of wine each for £32 (a £64 value).
• Six people can sit down to the treat for £39 (a £78 value).
• While adding a glass of wine each to the six person option is just £48 (a £96 value).
• You'll tuck into a spread of delicate finger sandwiches, scones with jam and cream and a fresh selection of cakes.
• The relaxed cafe in the heart of Birmingham can be found in the Great Western Arcade.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 6 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »