You're probably getting plenty of vitamin C if you're eating your five a day -- but, just in case, we're prescribing a naturally delicious supplement in the shape of an appetising visit to the Fitzwilliam Hotel's uplifting, zesty Citron Restaurant.
• Peel off just €59 (up to a €119.90 value, for up to 51% off) for a three-course meal from the dinner menu for two people complete with petit fours, a side dish each, and tea or coffee at the premises voted best hotel restaurant in 2012 in The Saturday Independent by Paolo Tullio.
• Or, if you juice to bring a bigger bunch along, pay €119 (up to a €239.80 value, for up to 50% off) for the same deal for four people in the light, bright, lemon-and-lime fresh surroundings of the recently redecorated mezzanine restaurant, which overlooks the comings and goings in the lobby below.
• Say yellow to starters including ham hock terrine with piccalilli and sourdough bread, and mackerel with cucumber, horseradish, and fennel before main courses such as daube of beef with celeriac, celery, rye crumbs, and hazelnuts or chicken with artichoke, mustard mash, and shallots.
• Dessert could be baked apple with shortbread, caramel, and rum and raisin ice cream or perhaps a lychee panna cotta with lime marshmallow and a citrus sorbet, before a perfectly prepared tea or coffee each.
• Dinner is served from 5.30 p.m. onwards from Tuesday to Saturday.
Nobody's putting the squeeze on -- but click 'Buy Now' if you'd rather not be pipped at the post.
Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »