Interior Design Online Course
what you get
Making a house a home is a fun project but one that can seem daunting at first. Arm yourself with the knowledge you need to make it a success by enrolling on an interior design online course for £39 (a £399 value).
• The course consists of 14 modules that you can access and review whenever you like
• Teaches you effective research, analysis, planning, and decorating strategies
• You'll learn about texture and form and colours and patterns to help create the right ambience as well as the difference between using colour for walls, furniture, and furnishings
• No previous experience is required to take part in the course, so perfect if you've just bought a flat or house and it is your first big job
• Also great for people thinking of going into the interior design business
• Each module requires 3-4 hours of study time and you will have six months to complete the course
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 10, 2014