Afternoon tea is one of the most loved of British traditions -- the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge has given it a little twist which we're sure you're going to love.
• For £25 (a £48.80 value), two people can tuck into a delicious dim sum afternoon tea with a glass of Champagne each.
• Or, for £49 (a £97.60 value) four people can enjoy the feast.
• You'll enjoy a selection of savoury treats including shredded crispy chicken, wasabi prawns, scallop rolls, BBQ pork pun, crispy duck spring rolls, and mixed seafood wraps.
• Sweet delights include fresh mango slice and green tea mocha cake.
• As well as a glass of Champagne each, you'll also receive a pot of Chinese tea which is refillable.
• You'll dine in the Le Chinois restaurant which offers modern Cantonese cuisine.
• The restaurant is located on Sloane Street, a short walk (0.2 miles) from Knightsbridge station.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By September 14, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »