96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
To quote Marco Pierre White, "to know how to eat well, one must first know how to wait." So, give it a second or two before you feast your eyes upon today's delicious deal from Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, where you'll be able to savour fine fare in an ultra modern setting.
• For £30, you and a friend can sit down to a two-course lunch, consisting of a main course with a starter or dessert each, along with a glass of prosecco each upon arrival.
• Four people can dine for £60, while a group of six people can enjoy for £90.
• Choosing from a sumptuous set menu -- which changes daily -- you'll be able to enjoy mouth-watering mains such as confit belly of pork, butternut squash risotto, or roast chicken supreme.
• Starters include chicken terrine, cream of onion and thyme soup, and warm poached salmon and asparagus salad, with soft poached eggs.
• If you have a sweet tooth, dig into a delicious dessert, such as egg custard tart, warm lemon pudding, or iced apple crumble soufflé.
• Since opening in the summer of 2012, the Hotel Indigo-based restaurant has epitomised the British restaurateur's penchant for simple food served in elegant surroundings, letting the flavours of fine ingredients sing for themselves.
• The restaurant was even awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2013.
• Valid Monday to Friday from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. and Saturdays from 12.30 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Enjoy By 16 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill
Two-Course Lunch with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£30), Four (£60), or Six (£90) People
enjoy £21 savings
- from £30
up to 41%