To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder. Unfortunately, flying a plane is not that simple, but if you'd like to try your hand at manoeuvring an aircraft, take-off with this deal from Go Fly Oxford.
• For £59 (a £175 value) earn your wings with a flight experience including a one-year membership to the school, a full briefing, 20-minutes flying time and a full debriefing.
• Or for £89 (a £200 value) get the same, but spend 30-minutes in the air.
• Together with your instructor, you'll take to the skies in either a Piper PA38 or a Cessna 150 aircraft.
• During the experience, you'll spend up to one-hour classroom time -- briefing and debrief -- and either 20- or 30-minutes soaring through the clouds.
• Choose your flight path and opt for a view of Blenheim Place with the Oxford route, or a possible viewing of Silverstone with the Northamptonshire route.
• Flight experiences will depart -- weather permitted -- from Hinton Airfield in Steane, and are for those aged 18 and over.
Fly with the eagles and click 'Buy Now' -- or be left to scratch with the chickens.
Want more? Check out Go Fly Oxford on Facebook.
Enjoy By 18 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Go Fly Oxford
Flight Experience Including One-Year Membership, Briefing, Debriefing and Flight for Either 20-Minutes (£59) or 30-Minutes (£89)
enjoy £116 savings
- from £59
up to 66%