90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Fab Four wanted to go under the sea to stop by the octopus' garden, but we reckon there's way better things to check out down there. Let someone else pay a visit, pick up all the goods, then bring them back to Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill at The Savoy for you to enjoy.
• Today's deal is a joy for every girl and boy -- £49 gets you and a friend a starter and a main course each from a set menu to enjoy at lunch, along with a carafe of wine.
• £98 gets the same deal for four people with two carafes of wine, while £147 lets six people in on the fun with three carafes of wine to share.
• The ocean's bounty is on offer with delicious starters such as aniseed-cured Atlantic cod fillet with a spicy cucumber salad and roasted cashews, and mains including grilled Scottish salmon with cauliflower succotash and confit cherry tomatoes.
• If you'd like to see what the land has to offer too, you can tuck into the likes of smoked barbecued corn fed chicken with beetroot, kohlrabi, and balsamic dressing for starters and roast rump of Salt Marsh lamb with white bean cassoulet and rosemary jus for mains.
• Located within the world-famous The Savoy, Kaspar's is bursting with character. Inspired by the roaring twenties and thirties, the art deco decor features Murano glass columns, cut-glass mirrors, and a silver leaf ceiling.
• Please note, only printed vouchers will be accepted.
Don't trouble yourself with finding a hideaway beneath the waves -- find it on the Strand instead. It's much more practical.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 13 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill at The Savoy
Two-Course Set Lunch for Two with a Carafe of Wine (£49), for Four People with Two Carafes (£98), or for Six People with Three Carafes (£147)
- from £49