Great food should be as much a feast for the eyes as well as it should be a feast in itself. With today's deal from Michelin-starred Galvin at Windows, sumptuous food is matched by an unrivalled panoramic view, meaning you can treat your palate and peepers in equal measure.
• For £25, you'll enjoy a delicious three-course set lunch for one person with a Bellini.
• Alternatively, for £39, make it a three-course dinner for one person with a Bellini instead.
• The set menu features delights such as pork terrine with pickled veg, and velouté of chickpea, harissa cream, and fresh pea and lemon purée to start.
• Mains include tart of braised leek, macaroni, Roquefort, and caramalised walnuts, and roasted chicken leg with broad bean purée and braised baby gem lettuce.
• Even the sweetest of teeth will love English strawberries with a pistachio mousse eclair, and floating island with raspberries and crème Anglaise.
• The menu is seasonal and changes weekly.
• Located on the 28th floor of the London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, there are stunning views across the City, Hyde Park, and Buckingham Palace.
• Lunch is valid Monday to Friday from 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Dinner is valid Monday to Wednesday 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 pm.
• Please note dinner is not available Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 15 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »