You missed it This great deal for Galvin at Windows is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Galvin at Windows
Three-Course Michelin-Starred Lunch (£25) or Dinner (£39) for One Person, with Bellini Cocktail
- 271 purchased
91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Great food should be as much a feast for the eyes as well as it should be a feast in itself. With today's deal from Michelin-starred Galvin at Windows, sumptuous food is matched by an unrivalled panoramic view, meaning you can treat your palate and peepers in equal measure.
• For £25, you'll enjoy a delicious three-course set lunch for one person with a Bellini.
• Alternatively, for £39, make it a three-course dinner for one person with a Bellini instead.
• The set menu features delights such as pork terrine with pickled veg, and velouté of chickpea, harissa cream, and fresh pea and lemon purée to start.
• Mains include tart of braised leek, macaroni, Roquefort, and caramalised walnuts, and roasted chicken leg with broad bean purée and braised baby gem lettuce.
• Even the sweetest of teeth will love English strawberries with a pistachio mousse eclair, and floating island with raspberries and crème Anglaise.
• The menu is seasonal and changes weekly.
• Located on the 28th floor of the London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, there are stunning views across the City, Hyde Park, and Buckingham Palace.
• Lunch is valid Monday to Friday from 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Dinner is valid Monday to Wednesday 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 pm.
• Please note dinner is not available Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Enjoy By 15 September, 2014