Things often came in threes in stories of old -- there were three muskateers, three little pigs, and three bears of varying sizes. We're here to tell you a modern tale about Les Trois Garcons who for £54 (a £90 value) brought you and friend delicious food that was not too hot, not too cold, but just right.
• The story starts with green asparagus with air-dried beef, tomato, and a herb vinaigrette, or smoked salmon rolled with fresh cheese, herbs, and caviar.
• Then tuck into spiced chicken breast cooked in lemon and chilli served with green beans, or a 6oz beef fillet with roasted tomato, spinach, and a bordelaise sauce.
• The final chapter of the meal is a decadent dessert such as crème brûlée, chocolate truffle tart with mixed berries, or frozen coconut nougat with passion fruit coulis.
• Please note, dishes will be from a set menu.
• Les Trois Garcons is located within a converted Victorian pub in Shoreditch and is bursting with character.
• Creating a taste sensation with every bite is their mission and they pour their passion into each and every dish they create.
• Located on Club Row, a short walk (0.1 miles) from Shoreditch High Street Overground.
• Valid for lunch Wednesday to Friday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 26 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »