Things often came in threes in stories of old -- there were three muskateers, three little pigs, and three bears of varying sizes. We're here to tell you a modern tale about Les Trois Garcons who for £54 (a £90 value) brought you and friend delicious food that was not too hot, not too cold, but just right.
• The story starts with green asparagus with air-dried beef, tomato, and a herb vinaigrette, or smoked salmon rolled with fresh cheese, herbs, and caviar.
• Then tuck into spiced chicken breast cooked in lemon and chilli served with green beans, or a 6oz beef fillet with roasted tomato, spinach, and a bordelaise sauce.
• The final chapter of the meal is a decadent dessert such as crème brûlée, chocolate truffle tart with mixed berries, or frozen coconut nougat with passion fruit coulis.
• Please note, dishes will be from a set menu.
• Les Trois Garcons is located within a converted Victorian pub in Shoreditch and is bursting with character.
• Creating a taste sensation with every bite is their mission and they pour their passion into each and every dish they create.
• Located on Club Row, a short walk (0.1 miles) from Shoreditch High Street Overground.
• Valid for lunch Wednesday to Friday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Enjoy By 26 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Les Trois Garcons, Shoreditch
Three-Course Lunch for Two
enjoy £36 savings
- from £54