Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
In ancient Greece, an Athenaeum was a place built in honour of the deity of wisdom. These days its namesake, five-star The Athenaeum, is where wise people go to feel like gods and goddesses. £199 (up to a £441 value) is all that's Nessus-ary for a five-star spa package for two with treatments, lunch, and champagne at the lavish Mayfair venue -- making one Helios of a gift.
• Hera the details: you and your Zeus will indulge two 30-minute treatments.
• Choose from a body scrub, facial, massage, or body wrap.
• You'll also enjoy access to the spa facilities for one hour where you can relax and unwind in the sauna, steam room, or hot tub.
• A two-course lunch is also included from the daily changing menu -- expect the likes of filo tart with pumpkin and goats' cheese, and pan-seared halibut with seaweed salsa.
• Chocolate covered strawberries are also yours to enjoy, as well as a bottle of Lanson champagne for an extra decadent touch.
• You'll also receive a £20 voucher each to use on a second visit.
• Only a short walk (0.3 miles) from Hyde Park Corner, regulars Muse over the friendly, helpful staff and the convenient location for making a day of it.
• The perfect gift voucher to surprise your own god or goddess with for a real treat.
• Valid seven days a week.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
You don't have to be Narcissus to see the beauty of today's deal: click 'Buy Now' and feel divine.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By December 15, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »