84% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
In 1928, the chairman of Harrods did something very special for his lady wife Cissily—he built a beautiful country house in the Sussex countryside and named it Cisswood House Hotel, in her honour.
• Feel the love with this spa Escape and enjoy an overnight stay for two for £99 (up to a £239.95 value); the package includes a full English breakfast and spa treatments.
• As part of your Escape you'll each have a 25-minute spa treatment, so you can unwind with the likes of an Instant Eye Repair, Intensely Nourishing Hair Treatment, Essential Express Rose Facial, Age Repair Hands, or a Bespoke Skin Polish.
• Afterwards, indulge yourselves in the heated pool, sauna, and spa bath. You will also receive a 25% discount on any additional spa treatments that you book.
• If you choose to dine on the freshly prepared dishes using locally sourced produce each, you'll get a complimentary bottle of wine to accompany your meal (minimum spend applies).
• A full English breakfast is included with your stay.
• After a late 12 p.m. checkout, we recommend a walk along Brighton's famous seafront and an afternoon perusing the boutique wares in the seaside town's iconic Lanes, for an enchanting day out.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2014
Cisswood House Hotel
Overnight Stay for Two People with Full English Breakfast, 25-Minute Spa Treatment, Spa Discounts, and Late Checkout
enjoy £140.95 savings
- from £99
up to 58%