You missed it This great deal for Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill at The Savoy is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill at The Savoy
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Champagne Each for Two (£67), Four (£134), or Six (£201) People
- 113 purchased
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Virginia Woolf once said, "One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well". We wouldn't want you to fall down on any of those things, so we suggest you head down to Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill at The Savoy to make sure you can do all of the above with gusto.
• For £67 you and a friend will enjoy a starter and a main course along with a glass of champagne and a tea or filter coffee to finish.
• Four people can enjoy the same for £134 while it's £201 for six people to dine.
• Tuck into smoked Gressingham duck breast or beetroot cured Scottish salmon with an apple and fennel salad to start, followed by slow-roasted pork fillet wrapped in Parma ham or perhaps the pan-seared pollock with marinated Mediterranean vegetables.
• Valid for lunch from 12 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Valid for dinner from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Located within the world-famous Savoy, Kaspar's is bursting with character. Inspired by the roaring Twenties, the art deco setting features Murano glass columns, cut-glass mirrors, and a silver leaf ceiling.
Enjoy By 19 November, 2014