You missed it This great deal for The Talbot Hotel Malton is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Talbot Hotel Malton
Afternoon Tea for Two (£19) or Four (£38); with a Glass of Champagne for Two (£27) or Four (£52) from Chef James Martin
- Save 51%
- 333 purchased
93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Back in the day, the market town of Malton was where Charles Dickens wrote a little book called A Christmas Carol and these days it is home to the Grade II-listed Talbot Hotel where you can enjoy afternoon tea with this fantastic deal from the kitchen of celebrity chef James Martin.
• For only £19 (a £39 value) relax in the four-star 18th century hotel with afternoon tea for two.
• Or, for just £38 (a £78 value) a group of four can enjoy freshly brewed Yorkshire tea, sandwiches, scones and a slice of cake baked from the James Martin recipe.
• Add bubbles for £27 (a £54 value) and have a sparkling afternoon tea for two with a glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne.
• Or get the same thing for £52 (a £108 value) for four.
• TV personality James Martin is executive chef at the Talbot Hotel -- also home to Malton Cookery School -- so refresh yourself on your visit to the picturesque Yorkshire countryside and indulge in afternoon tea in this popular hotel.
You can't visit Yorkshire without taking time out for a quality brew.
Want more? Check out Talbot Hotel on Facebook.
Enjoy By 21 November, 2014