Back in the day, the market town of Malton was where Charles Dickens wrote a little book called A Christmas Carol and these days it is home to the Grade II-listed Talbot Hotel where you can enjoy afternoon tea with this fantastic deal from the kitchen of celebrity chef James Martin.
• For only £19 (a £39 value) relax in the four-star 18th century hotel with afternoon tea for two.
• Or, for just £38 (a £78 value) a group of four can enjoy freshly brewed Yorkshire tea, sandwiches, scones and a slice of cake baked from the James Martin recipe.
• Add bubbles for £27 (a £54 value) and have a sparkling afternoon tea for two with a glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne.
• Or get the same thing for £52 (a £108 value) for four.
• TV personality James Martin is executive chef at the Talbot Hotel -- also home to Malton Cookery School -- so refresh yourself on your visit to the picturesque Yorkshire countryside and indulge in afternoon tea in this popular hotel.
You can't visit Yorkshire without taking time out for a quality brew.
Want more? Check out Talbot Hotel on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 21 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »