In a world where cinema audiences grew weary of the same old movie plot lines, a hero stepped forward and took a one-day screenwriting course with Industrial Scripts Training & Events for just £39 (a £150 value). That hero... was you.
• Perfect for people who are full of great ideas for films or TV shows but just don't know how to get them down on paper, the beginners' screenwriting course aims to give you all the skills you need to bring your ideas to life.
• Taking place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., the course covers everything beginners need to know about scriptwriting including screenplay formats and theory, structure, writing for different genres, creating believable dialogue and characters, marketing yourself, and learning insider industry hints and tips.
• Industrial Scripts' services and courses have been reviewed over 400 times by customers -- check out some of the reviews here.
• After the course, you will even enjoy an informal networking drinks event with your course tutor.
• The course is run by a professional screenwriter and script consultant so you can be sure you're learning from a real expert.
• The course is suitable for all writers aged 14 and up, although those under 16 must be accompanied by a paying sidekick.
• Industrial Scripts was featured in Stylist magazine, has received great reviews, and is sponsored by major film companies.
• Five available course dates: 22 August, 27 September, 25 October, 29 November, and 20 December.
Can you rise to the challenge and do battle with the evil forces of boring movies? Find out now before today's deal reaches The End.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Industrial Scripts Training & Events
Film and TV Scriptwriting Course
- from £39