Who wouldn't want to be Lords and Ladies of the manor, surrounded by our little dukes and duchesses? While we can't buy you your own country estate, we can treat you to a luxury retreat with a gourmet dinner at the breathtaking Burnham Beeches in Buckinghamshire.
• Get an overnight stay for two at the beautiful Burnham hotel, with a classic double room, breakfast, and a three-course dinner each for just £139 (up to a £214 value); or extend your stay to two nights for £199 (up to a £353 value).
• What's more, two children under 12 can stay at no extra charge, and will also dine for free.
• You'll enjoy a three-course meal (on the first evening only if staying for two nights).
• Each morning, you'll also awake to a full English breakfast.
• The hotel's on-site leisure facilities include a fully equipped gym with heated indoor pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By September 30, 2014