When Cinderella lost her glass slipper all the young women in town were invited to try it on. Imagine what a different story it might have been if Cinderella had been suffering from a fungal nail condition. Don't let this unsightly problem ruin your fairytale ending -- try this deal from Eliminaser on for size.
• It's a legendary £109 (a £220 value) for two laser fungal nail treatments on one foot.
• Two sessions on both feet will cost you £199 (a £399 value).
• Or for £289 (a £589 value) you can have four sessions of the same on both feet.
• Unlike traditional laser treatments for these conditions, the low-level laser does not use heat to kill the fungal nail infection and treats all the toes on each foot at once.
• Eliminaser's unique process aims to prevent re-infection, through the use of nano-silver and ozone technology to sterilise up to three pairs of shoes on the day.
• The procedure may thin thickened nails, turn discolouration into a thing of the past and could eventually restore growth of a clear nail.
• Prince Charming had a whole town to search, but you need only pop down to one of two London clinics -- see Fine Print for full details.
• Appointments are available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Saturdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You don't have to wait for a Fairy Godmother to show up, just drop your slipper on the 'Buy Now' button -- your horse and carriage awaits.
Want more? Check out Eliminaser on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By 4 January, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »