get it now to save even moreclose
Who wants to be where the people are? Journey to nearby Marathon for a custom sea adventure: swim with the fishes, sunbathe on-deck, and hide out under the waves:
• $300 ($600 value) for a private boat rental and snorkel tour for up to six people
• $75 ($130 value) for a Hookah-Dive and Snorkeling Session for one
• $75 ($130 value) for a Tank Scuba Dive for certified divers
• $75 ($130 value) for a Spearfishing Charter for one
• $90 ($125 value) for a Seashell and Snorkeling Adventure for one
• $175 ($250 value) for a Seashell and Snorkeling Adventure for two
• $250 ($375 value) for a Seashell and Snorkeling Adventure for three
• $325 ($750 value) for a Seashell and Snorkeling Adventure for six
• $200 ($300 value) for lobster harvesting for two people on a surfaced air supply system, including a guided trip, all gear, and fishing licenses
"The most fun I've had in a long time." - Facebook Reviewer
What You Get
All tours include all gear and liquid refreshments. A highly qualified crew will lead you on your aquatic adventure. The Hookah-Dive through Sombrero Reef uses gear that's a step-up from snorkeling, but easier to use than a scuba. For spearfishing, four divers are taken out during each trip in search of black grouper, amber jacks, hogfish, lionfish, sheepshead, and snapper. If you're hungry, look no further: guides will take you down to 20 feet below the surface to catch your dinner on the lobster harvesting tour.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 16, 2015
map & location
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Keys Huka Dive
Private Boat Rental and Snorkel Tour, or Seashell and Snorkeling Adventure
- from $300
Want this deal for free?
Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!