Hold your breath, make a wish, count to three; come with The Chocolate Candy Emporium and you'll be in a world of pure imagination as you join one of their delicious chocolate-making masterclasses.
• For the mouthwatering price of just £36 (a £239 value), get one place on this delectable four-hour workshop.
• Alternatively, get the same thing for two people for £70 (a £478 value) or four people for £138 (a £956 value).
• Join the Emporium's head chocolatier on a journey from the history of chocolate through to the production process from organic cocoa bean to chocolate bar.
• Learn how to eat chocolate like a professional through a tasting session with lots of different samples.
• Then enjoy a hands-on guide to chocolate-making where you'll learn how to pipe, decorate, create marbled shards, and even how to roll your own dark chocolate ganache truffles.
• You won't need a glass elevator to get there either. Classes take place at locations across the country including Stokes Croft, Bristol; Fitzalan Road, Cardiff; Alcester Road, Birmingham; Islington, London; Exchange Flags, Liverpool; Chester Road, Manchester; City Square, Leeds; Quayside, Newcastle; and the Great Western Road in Glasgow.
Forget viewing paradise, grab today's deal now and learn how to create it.
Want more? Check out The Chocolate Candy Emporium on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 10 January, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Chocolate Candy Emporium
Four-Hour Chocolate Making Class for One (£36), Two (£70), or Four (£138) People
enjoy £203 savings
- from £36
up to 84%