All Aboard for Sightseeing & Family Fun: Adult or Child Admission to the Pirate Boat Ride
Weigh anchor and cast off toward an afternoon of fun with this deal from The Pirate Boat Ride, which docks and departs at the Whales Tail Landing in Oxnard.
• $10 ($15 value) for one adult admission
• $21 ($30 value) for two adult admissions
• $14 ($20 value) for two child admissions
• $30 ($50 value) for two adult and two child admissions
• $245 ($350 value) for a one-hour private charter for up to 40 passengers (for parties and events)
• $21 ($30 value) for one adult admission to a 1.5-hour sunset cruise
• $14 ($20 value) for admission for one child (ages 12 and younger) to a 1.5-hour sunset cruise
"Great for families with young kids! Best part is the kids get to drive the boat!" - LivingSocial Member
Arrr, There Be Good Times Ahead
Take in the sights and sounds of marine birds, sea lions, tall ships, and more during this narrated, 40-minute tour. The ship is packed from stem to stern with a fun pirate atmosphere, providing the kind of family-friendly humor that'll leave you and your kids hooked. Once the little ones find their sea legs, they can claim a prize from the on-board treasure chest -- and even take a turn driving the boat with the captain.