back by popular demand:
Bike Rent NYC
1-Hour, 2-Hour, 3-Hour, 5-Hour, Full-Day Bike Rental, or Bike Tour
- Save 28%
- 893 purchased
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Use the fastest way to see a lot of the most famous and beautiful landmarks of The Big Apple. Rent a good bike that will take you across New York City. The best part is, that you can pick up and drop off your bike at any of our 4 locations. From our Midtown locations to the Brooklyn Bridge you will be able to see most of the City in a day. Or you can even take a tour in one of two of the most famous landmarks in NYC, Brooklyn Bridge or Central Park.
• $10 ($14 value) for a two-hour bike rental
• $7 ($10 value) for a one-hour bike rental
• $12 ($18 value) for a three-hour bike rental
• $15 ($22 value) for a five-hour bike rental
• $20 ($28 value) for a full-day bike rental
• $25 ($35 value) for a two-hour bike tour of Central Park
• $25 ($35 value) for a two-hour bike tour of Brooklyn Bridge
What to Expect
Expect the unexpected, go through an adventure through The Big Apple and see it all in a shorter amount of time.
- Empire State Building
- Rockefeller Center
- Time Square
- Bryant Park
- Central Park
- Grand Central
- Brooklyn Bridge
With us you have the freedom to return the bike either downtown or midtown.
Thumbs Up: More than 1,600 Facebook likes!
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 120 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE