Segway Nation of Long Beach:
Segway Tour of Long Beach
- Save 49%
- 69 purchased
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Why walk when you can ride? This fun Segway tour lets you take to two wheels as you explore Long Beach's scenic landmarks and historic sites.
• $35 ($69 value) for a Segway tour of Long Beach
• Your guide will provide helmets and train you on how to use a Segway
• Tours run five times a day, seven days a week
• Meet downtown on the west side of the Best Western Hotel Convention Center on Linden Avenue
• Plan on arriving 15-20 minutes early
• All riders must be ages 14+, weigh between 100 and 275 pounds, and sign a waiver
Get to Know Long Beach
Glide past some of the city's most beloved landmarks and historic sites on this Segway tour. Choose from the Downtown and Aquatic Park Tour, a popular trek through downtown, or the scenic Long Beach Waterfront Glide, which will take you right to the shoreline. Either way, you're sure to gain an unforgettable new perspective on Long Beach.
Is this tour right for you? Each rider should feel comfortable standing for an hour and be able to climb stairs without assistance.
Segway Nation of Long Beach Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 7, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 90 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE
map & location
A126 Linden Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90802
562-325-0208 | get directions