You missed it This great deal for Group IST is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Spa Castle - New York
All-Day General Spa Admission + 4-Season Grand ...
NYC - Upper West Side$40$25
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
NYC - Upper West Side$75$27.99
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
NYC - Upper West Side$89$29.99
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
NYC - Upper West Side$49$8.99
8 Days in Colombia for 1 Guest ($2,199 to $2,699 depending on dates*), Including: Round-Trip Airfare from JFK Airport; Flight from Bogotá to Cartagena; 2 Nights at GHL Comfort Hotel Los Héroes, 3 Nights at Hotel Dann, and 2 Nights at Punta Faro; and More
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
A deep-seated wellspring of lustrous emeralds and robust coffee, the diverse geography of Colombia spans five natural regions—the Andes mountains, the Pacific and Caribbean coasts, the llanos (plains), and the Amazon rainforest—all of which serve as ideal outlets for visitors.
Escape to one of the world's fastest-rising travel destinations with an eight-day getaway for one guest from Group IST ($2,199 to $2,699 depending on departure dates*; price based on double occupancy). Covering Bogotá, Cartagena, and Isla Múcura, your expedition includes seven nights of accommodations, select meals, and round-trip airfare from JFK International Airport via Avianca airlines.
Commence your journey in the thriving capital city of Bogotá, known as the Athens of South America, where you'll take up residency in the GHL Comfort Hotel Los Héroes—located just five minutes from Zona Rosa, one of the city's major entertainment and shopping areas. Grab a treat prepared by Le Cordon Bleu-trained Chef Alberto Niño at Restaurane Los Héroes, before lounging in your bright and spacious accommodations.
Home to the Primary Cathedral of Bogotá and the Palace of Justice, Bolívar Square is just one of the historic sites you'll visit during a tour of the city. You'll also stroll through La Candelaria neighborhood, explore the Museo del Oro, ascend to the Cerro de Monserrate, and get a taste of chorizo-rich Antioquian gastronomy.
After two nights, you'll jet to Cartagena.
"This tropical city on the Caribbean is pulsating like a salsa party, drawing well-heeled Latin Americans and European socialites to its restored colonial mansions, fancy fusion restaurants, and Old World-style plazas," says The New York Times.
At the airport in Cartagena, you'll be greeted by an English-speaking guide and taken to a beachside hotel in the El Laguito area, Hotel Dann.
While in Cartagena, you'll explore the La Candelaria Convent—with its breathtaking views of the city—and Castillo San Felipe de Barajas. In the evening, a guided horse-drawn carriage will take you past the colonial architecture and vibrant nightlife.
On day five, a ferry will whisk you around the Islas del Rosario—a popular weekend spot for locals—and dock at Isla Múcura, where you'll be greeted with a cocktail. Check into the magnificent Punta Faro, then spend the afternoon and the following day on the beach, just sunning and swimming.
After breakfast on day seven, you'll be transported back to Cartagena and the Hotel Dann, where you'll spend your last night. The next morning, you'll have breakfast before returning to the US.
From the sophisticated vibe of Bogotá to the hot spots in Cartagena and the clear Caribbean water, this is an emerging destination worth visiting.
For additional information, view the full itinerary.
*Departure Dates: June 8, August 17, August 31, September 14, or September 28 ($2,699); October 19, November 16, or November 23 ($2,299); or December 7, 2012 ($2,199)
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 7, 2012
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Price is for one person, based on double occupancy
- Single supplement is $800 which must be confirmed and paid at booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Air, fuel surcharge and applicable taxes are included in the package
- Voucher includes a two-night stay at GHL Comfort Hotel Los Héroes, a three-night stay at Hotel Dann, and a two-night stay at Punta Faroan, an English-speaking tour guide, entrance fees to included sightseeing destinations, all transportation to hotels, airport, and sightseeing destinations, and select meals
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Price is for one person, based on double occupancy
• Single supplement is $800 which must be confirmed and paid at booking
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Air, fuel surcharge and applicable taxes are included in the package
• Voucher includes a two-night stay at GHL Comfort Hotel Los Héroes, a three-night stay at Hotel Dann, and a two-night stay at Punta Faroan, an English-speaking tour guide, entrance fees to included sightseeing destinations, all transportation to hotels, airport, and sightseeing destinations, and select meals
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 7, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms