You missed it This great deal for Destination Resorts Vail is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
NutriSystem Inc (HQ)
4-Week Dinners My Way Core Plan (Auto-Renewing)
15 Bottles of Barbecue Reds and Patio Whites Wine
Graduation Charm Bracelet
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 4 Options
Destination Resorts Vail
A Two-Night Stay in a One-Bedroom Condo at Landmark Condominiums ($265) or a Two-Bedroom Condo at Vantage Point Condominiums ($345); $25 Credit for Aria Spa; and 25% Off Entrées at The Fitz or Lord Gore Restaurant
81% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
You've heard plenty of people rhapsodize about Paris in the spring and New York in summertime. Vail hasn't inspired any songs about its off-season (yet), but the warmer months are some of the loveliest times to visit this jagged-peaked haven next to the largest ski mountain in the States.
With this week's two-night Escape from Destination Resorts Vail, outdoor buffs can take in all the Colorado town has to offer, without the throngs of ski bunnies that overrun the place in the winter. The handsomely appointed one-bedroom condo at Landmark Condominiums ($265) sleeps two—not to mention the complex recently underwent a $44-million makeover—while the two-bedroom condo at Vantage Point Condominiums ($345) accommodates up to four guests. Both are ideally located right in the heart of Lionshead Village.
You'll settle in among postcard-ready mountain views, fully equipped kitchens, and private balconies. But there's plenty to seek out in the sunny mountain breeze.
Check out the main event—Vail Mountain—by taking a ride to the top via the gondola, which boards just 150 yards from your condo. Then, head to Game Creek Bowl on horseback (instead of skis) and hike a black-diamond slope covered in green grass and wildflowers. Other options include hitting the links at one of the many golf courses spread throughout Vail Valley, or practicing your cast with Gore Creek Fly Fisherman.
Want something a little more chilled out? Climb into the basket of a hot air balloon and marvel at the majesty of the Rockies from high above. On summer Sundays, wander among the fruit stands, jewelry stalls, and even winemakers at the Vail Farmers' Market—one of the largest farmers' markets in Colorado. To help you relax even more, you'll receive a $25 credit to the Aria Spa, where you can indulge in hot-stone massages, botanical facials, and detoxifying body wraps.
When it comes time to refuel, head over to The Fitz for cocktails and sliders or settle in at Lord Gore Restaurant for elk carpaccio, duck confit risotto, or crispy skin rainbow trout—you'll have a 25-percent discount on entrées at both eateries.
The next night, Top Chef fans should check out restaurant Kelly Liken, one of the most acclaimed dining rooms in town (you may recognize Liken from the show's seventh season). The First Lady ordered the short ribs when she dined there last year.
Back in your cozy condo, you can snuggle up by the in-room fireplace or take a dip in one of the gurgling hot tubs. This Escape will leave you singing one tune—Vail's praises.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2012
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- First available stay-date: Thursday, May 24, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: June 29 - July 8, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $25 credit when spending $100 or more at Aria Spa and 25% off entrees at Lord Gore Restaurant or The Fitz Restaurant; discount valid on menu price and may not be combined with any other offers; limit 1 per customer or LivingSocial voucher, but valid for everyone in the party. Lord Gore open June 22 – September 2, 2012; closed on Mondays & Tuesdays and The Fitz is open May 24 – September 3, 2012
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required; subject to availability
• First available stay-date: Thursday, May 24, 2012
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Blackout dates: June 29 - July 8, 2012
• Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
• Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
• Includes $25 credit when spending $100 or more at Aria Spa and 25% off entrees at Lord Gore Restaurant or The Fitz Restaurant; discount valid on menu price and may not be combined with any other offers; limit 1 per customer or LivingSocial voucher, but valid for everyone in the party. Lord Gore open June 22 – September 2, 2012; closed on Mondays & Tuesdays and The Fitz is open May 24 – September 3, 2012
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms