You missed it This great deal for Loews Atlanta Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Loews Atlanta Hotel
A Two-Night Stay for Two, Two Behind-the-Scenes Passes to the Georgia Aquarium, and Two-Day Parking
83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The world's largest aquarium opened in Atlanta in 2005, giving travelers yet another reason to visit Georgia's capital. And that's just where you're headed on this week's Escape: a two-night stay for two in a Grand Luxury Suite at the Loews Atlanta Hotel with two behind-the-scenes passes to the Georgia Aquarium ($607).
You and a companion will be immersed in luxury from the moment you arrive at the AAA Four Diamond hotel, where you'll receive two-day parking. Sink into the plush furnishings of your Grand Luxury Suite, appointed with a king-size bed, spa tub, and floor-to-ceiling windows for maximum wow-factor.
When you're ready to come up for air, the hotel's Midtown location puts you in the thick of the action. A block away is Piedmont Park, a 185-acre oasis adjacent to the Atlanta Botanical Garden. Attend one of the park's summer festivals, or simply amble along its shady paths as the scent of azaleas and fresh-clipped grass hangs in the air.
For the main event, dive into a behind-the-scenes tour of the Georgia Aquarium with your two included passes. The mammoth complex—with more than 8.5 million gallons of aquatic habitat—lives up to its "Eight Ocean of the World" nickname. Among the 120,000 marine residents are creatures once too large or rare to be displayed in captivity, including whale sharks, manta rays, and beluga whales.
A day drifting around the city can be tiring, so return to the hotel to purchase a restorative massage at the Exhale, named "Best Kitchen Sink Spa" by Atlanta magazine. And for dinner, you can fill up your tank at Eleven, serving modern interpretations of classic Southern cuisine, prepared using farm-fresh ingredients. No matter how you spend your days, you'll want to kick off your night with handcrafted cocktails and live music at Bar Eleven.
Atlanta has always been a destination, but the Georgia Aquarium puts the city in a league of its own. High luxury at a deep discount make this week's Escape more impressive than you can fathom.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 6/9, 6/25-26, 7/16-20, 9/21-22 and 12/7-11
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Blackout dates are 6/9, 6/25-26, 7/16-20, 9/21-22 and 12/7-11
• Based upon double occupancy
• Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
• Nights must be used consecutively
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms