You missed it This great deal for Health for Life Naturopathic Medicine is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
TLC Laser Eye Center
$1,000 to Spend on Lasik Eye Surgery
Mary Lynn's Massage & Day Spa
2-Hour Massage or Mineral Detox Body Wrap
Scottsdale Permanent Makeup Studio
Hand-Applicated Permanent Makeup for Eyebrows
Up to 50% Off Lingerie, Sleepwear, and Activewear
Health for Life Naturopathic Medicine
Assess Your Risk with Simple Food Allergy Testing
71% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Food allergies can cause reactions in seconds or in hours -- find out what foods could potentially put you at risk with this deal for allergy testing at Health for Life Naturopathic Medicine:
• $199 ($620 value) for food allergy assessment, testing, and treatment
Children and adults will be tested for a different set of foods. Kids will be tested for allergies to apples, chicken, corn, egg whites, milk, oats, oranges, pear, peanuts, rice, soybeans, and wheat, while adults will be tested for beef, chicken, corn, eggs, milk, oranges, peanuts, rice, shrimp, soybeans, tomatoes, and wheat.
• Choose between being tested for either IgE or IgG food allergies
• IgE reactions are typically immediate, starting in seconds to minutes
• IgG allergies are called type IV and are delayed over hours or days
• Common allergy symptoms include headaches, indigestion, earaches, asthma, and more
• Dr. Krystal Tellier is a naturopathic physician
Want more? Check out Health for Life Naturopathic Medicine on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 28, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 4, 2013