78% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Take your love for chocolate to a new level with this deal from Benchic Chocolate:
• $64 ($130 value) for an organic chocolate-making class that lasts up to three hours
• Artisan chocolatiers will teach you about history and techniques of chocolate making
• Taste each high-quality ingredient separately before you combine them into heavenly desserts
• Wash down your confections with wine
• Take home what remains of your creations to share with your friends
• Classes located in SoMa and near Powell Street BART
These raw chocolates contain just five ingredients: raw cacao powder, raw cacao butter, raw almonds, raw wild honey, and lucuma (an exotic fruit from Peru). All ingredients are organic or pesticide free, and the almonds and honey are locally sourced.
Want more? Check out Benchic Chocolate on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 16, 2013
back by popular demand:
Organic Chocolate-Making Class: An Education in Decadence
enjoy $66 savings
- from $64