You missed it This great deal for Harbor History Museum is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Photography Session with Prints and Digital Image
Seattle by Segway
90-Minute Guided Segway Tour of Seattle
Gold Mountain Golf Club
Golf & Beer Package
In-Studio Photo Shoot with Portrait Sheets + a CD
Harbor History Museum
Anchors Aweigh for Family Fun in Beautiful Gig Harbor
At the Harbor History Museum, when your kids' eyes widen at the sight of the Shenandoah, a 65-foot fishing vessel, or they examine a maritime map under a magnifying glass, they're having more than educational fun: They're connecting with local history and discovering their place in it.
• $12 ($24 value) for admission for two adults and two children 7 to 17 (ages 6 and under are free)
• $7 ($14 value) for admission for two adults
• Museum's permanent collection houses interactive exhibits and historical artifacts
• Discover the history of fishing culture, South Sound Native Americans, the Peninsula's settlement, and more
• Active restoration of the Shenandoah takes place before your eyes
• Kids can make a magnetic mural and feel history come alive in the on-site Midway School, which dates from 1893
• Have a fascinating family outing this winter Wednesday through Sunday
Want more? Check out Harbor History Museum on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2013