You missed it This great deal for The Meritage Resort and Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Meritage Resort and Spa
In Napa, a Vineyard for a Backyard
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Fridays, in a Superior Patio King Room ($189)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Any Days of the Week, in a Superior Patio King Room ($369)
• Bowling for Two at Crush Ultra Lounge
Wine Tasting for Two at Trinitas Tasting Room Driving through the vineyards of Napa Valley is all well and good, a treat in itself, but to truly appreciate the nuances of what's in your wineglass, it's necessary to sleep among the vines—or at least nearby. Gaze at grapes around the clock from a room with a view of the on-site, nine-acre Trinitas vineyard, or the pool and rolling hillsides at The Meritage Resort and Spa.
Of course, it's nearly impossible to walk among the grapes while thirsty, so take advantage of a wine tasting for two at the underground Trinitas Tasting Room. The cave itself—a 22,000-square-foot subterranean retreat—took 18 months to construct, and also houses Spa Terra, the only luxury spa in the US that's located entirely underground. Recent visitors to the Meritage, which just finished a $40 million renovation earlier this year, also rave on TripAdvisor about the new six-lane bowling alley at Crush Ultra Lounge and the great customer service.
Downtown Napa and its surrounding vineyards are just a short car ride away, but after a visit to Siena restaurant—serving a blend of Italian and California cuisine with many locally sourced ingredients—and a vineyard in your backyard, we doubt you'll care to wander far.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; cannot combine to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid on groups or other offers or discounts
- Based upon double occupancy
- 14% taxes and $20 daily resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Dec 15, 2012; Jan 5, 10, 15-22, 2013
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
• Limit 1 voucher per reservation; cannot combine to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Not valid on groups or other offers or discounts
• Based upon double occupancy
• 14% taxes and $20 daily resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
• Blackout dates: Dec 15, 2012; Jan 5, 10, 15-22, 2013
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms