You missed it This great deal for The Lodge at Tiburon is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Il Pescatore Ristorante
$50 or $100 Toward Lunch or Dinner
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
The Lodge at Tiburon
Gone Coastal in Marin County
92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
A smallish town in Marin County, Tiburon is situated at the tip of a peninsula stretching out into the San Francisco Bay, where the views are nothing short of amazing. A popular day jaunt for SF denizens via a 20-minute ferry ride, "Tiburon is slightly more low-key than Sausalito, and the community favors Sunday brunch and cocktail hour," Fodor's says.
On three acres just off Main Street, The Lodge at Tiburon's recent renovation makes the destination even more appealing (if that's possible). Taking a cue from its location just steps from the Bay, rooms have an airy, California vibe with plantation shutters, neutral colors, and wainscot headboards—most have balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access, mini fridges, DVD players (a selection of movies can be found at the front desk), and Gilchrist & Soames bath products round out the in-room amenities, while cabanas surround the property's heated pool and whirlpool. On chilly evenings, guests gather by a fire on the Skydeck.
For more extensive vistas, hike the Ridge Trail or head to Muir Woods, an awe-inspiring redwood forest. Cyclists can take the three-mile paved Tiburon Bike Path to Blackie's Pasture Park, while window shoppers can browse the boutiques and art galleries on Ark Row.
Back at the hotel, the Tiburon Tavern focuses on comfort farm-to-table fare in an atmosphere with a "chic gastropub vibe." Three WineStations dispensing about 20 local and foreign wines and an included card pre-loaded with $20 make it easy to taste a variety of vino. On the menu, shared plates include deviled eggs (organic and local, of course) with house-made chorizo and lamb sliders topped with goat cheddar and harissa yogurt, while the Head to Tail Burger and seared halibut hold court with sides like sweet potato fries and grilled squash with roasted jalapeño salsa verde. And it's not just the dinner dishes that include the name of a local purveyor in the description: In the morning, steel-cut oatmeal and Belgian waffles are topped with seasonal fruit, eggs come from a Sonoma County farm, and the granola is homemade.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or group business
- $25 Tiburon Tavern Credit towards food items in the restaurant (does not apply to alcohol, gratuity, or other outlets usage)
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; collected at property
- Blackout dates: November 8, 10, 13, 14, 21-23, 2012; December 1, 3-6, 24-25, 2012; February 5-6, 2013; March 15-16, 2013
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
• Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages
• Cannot be combined with other discounts or group business
• $25 Tiburon Tavern Credit towards food items in the restaurant (does not apply to alcohol, gratuity, or other outlets usage)
• Based upon double occupancy
• Taxes/Resort fees not included; collected at property
• Blackout dates: November 8, 10, 13, 14, 21-23, 2012; December 1, 3-6, 24-25, 2012; February 5-6, 2013; March 15-16, 2013
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms