You missed it This great deal for The Adolphus Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Adolphus Hotel
Historic is Luxe in the Big D
92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Two Double Room ($99)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive King or Two Double Suite ($129)
• Valet Parking
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
You've checked out Mount Vernon, explored the wine cellars of Monticello, and gazed at the grandeur of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, but you could always use some extra know-how when it comes to presidential expertise. Take your commander-in-chief curiosity to the next level at The Adolphus Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, this historic property sits along the same route that President Kennedy's motorcade took on that fateful day in 1963.
Built a century ago by beer baron Adolphus Busch, the sumptuously decorated hotel is all Gilded Age glamour. With its glittering chandeliers, intricately carved Steinway piano, and stunning flower arrangements, it's no wonder the hotel has attracted an enviable collection of Hollywood royalty and British nobility.
"Rooms are very large and tastefully appointed in English country-house style, with marble bathrooms and separate sitting and dining areas," Frommer's says. "The suites are about as large as Texas."
Begin your exploration of Dallas by heading to Dealey Plaza, where The Sixth Floor Museum gives visitors access to a replica of Lee Harvey Oswald's sniper's perch, before experience the Big D's lighter side at the flagship location of luxe department store Neiman Marcus. Then, load up on artistic culture at the Nasher Sculpture Center, where you can stroll through rooms of Picasso bronzes and colorful Frank Stella abstracts.
Come mealtime, melt into the cushy velvet chairs of The French Room, the hotel's on-site restaurant hailed by Travel + Leisure as one of the world's top 25 dining experiences, and one of the country's highest-rated restaurant in Zagat. Indulge in a tasting menu filled with dishes like foie gras with brioche and peach jam, Copper River salmon with lobster-potato gratin, or a rack of lamb with blue cheese-and-onion jam. Then, finish things off with one of the pastry chef's artistically crafted soufflés—a dessert good enough to go down in history.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 13% + 2.14% fee tax fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Pets are allowed; $150 deposit and $50 non-refundable applies
- Blackout dates include: 12/3 – 12/5, 1/16 – 1/19, 1/23 – 1/31, 2/4 – 2/7, 2/15 – 2/19, 2/24 – 2/27, 3/1 – 3/3, 3/10, 3/19 – 3/22, 4/1 – 4/4, 5/3 – 5/8, 5/18 – 5/22
- Children up to 17 years stay free in parents room when using existing beds in room; Children aged 18 years and older are fully charged
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
• Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• 13% + 2.14% fee tax fees not included; collected at property
• Based on double occupancy
• Pets are allowed; $150 deposit and $50 non-refundable applies
• Blackout dates include: 12/3 – 12/5, 1/16 – 1/19, 1/23 – 1/31, 2/4 – 2/7, 2/15 – 2/19, 2/24 – 2/27, 3/1 – 3/3, 3/10, 3/19 – 3/22, 4/1 – 4/4, 5/3 – 5/8, 5/18 – 5/22
• Children up to 17 years stay free in parents room when using existing beds in room; Children aged 18 years and older are fully charged
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms