You missed it This great deal for Sun Mountain Lodge is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Sun Mountain Lodge
Mountaintop Luxury in the North Cascades
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($349)
- $75 Dining Credit
- $40 Spa Credit
- 25% Off Additional Nights
Tucked away in the Methow Valley, Sun Mountain Lodge sits in the thick of one of the most expansive recreation areas in the Pacific Northwest. This mountaintop resort looks to be hewn from the mountain itself, owing to the timber-frame construction, vaulted ceilings, colossal fireplaces, and fossil-imbedded stone work.
Guest rooms in the Lodge are tastefully appointed with maple and cherry furniture made by local craftsmen, and each features original artwork, Internet access, and sweeping views of either the North Cascades or the pristine Methow Valley.
Winter is a magical time in the Valley, when the crowds fade and a blanket of snow hushes life's dull roar to a whisper. The mountains beckon backcountry and downhill skiers with the promise of fresh powder and sunny days, and cross-country skiers take advantage of more than 140 miles of impeccably groomed ski trails.
Strap on a pair of snowshoes for a walk in the snow-covered woods or climb aboard a horse-drawn sleigh. Sun Mountain Lodge offers ski and snowshoe rentals, world-class ski instruction, up-to-date grooming reports, trail maps, and tips on the best places to go. If you're into downhill skiing, be sure to bring your fat boards along and take a side trip to the affordable, friendly Loup Loup Ski Bowl.
After a hard day at play, the Spa at Sun Mountain provides a welcomed sanctuary to rejuvenate the body and soothe the soul. Indulge in a peppermint foot scrub or Hot River Rock Massage, then toast the sunset with a selection from the Wine Cellar's more than 600 labels. Savor AAA Four Diamond award-winning cuisine featuring locally grown meat and produce, or go casual in the Wolf Creek Bar & Grill and enjoy home-cooked hospitality in a relaxed atmosphere accented with spectacular views.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2013
the fine print
- Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: February 8-9 and 15-16, 2013
- Tax not included and will be collected upon redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Up to three (3) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Based on double occupancy
• Blackout dates: February 8-9 and 15-16, 2013
• Tax not included and will be collected upon redemption
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms