• A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults in a Queen Room in the Inn ($217) or in the Cherokee Cabin ($252)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Adults in the Mt. Mitchell Cabin ($359)
• Daily Breakfast for Each Guest
• Bottle of Red or White Wine Upon Arrival
• $10 Off Biltmore Estate Tickets for Each Guest
• Fresh-Baked Snack and Beverages for Each Guest
• Bundle of Firewood for Cabin Stays
An Appalachian getaway can be a bit of a balancing act: You want an isolated, rustic mountain cabin, and your better half wants a quaint B&B with all its associated charms.
Tip the scales in both your favors with an Escape to Honey Hill Inn & Cabins, an 1885 Victorian inn with six cabins situated on 12 acres. The inn comprises five light-filled rooms, each appointed with period furnishings, a plush queen-size bed, and a sitting nook. Most also feature hardwood floors and a fireplace. The Cherokee and Mt. Mitchell log cabins sit atop a hill overlooking the inn, boasting stellar mountain views from the porch outside. Both are equipped with a stone fireplace, hardwood floors, and a jetted bathtub—perfect for warming up after an outdoor adventure.
Just 15 minutes from downtown Asheville and the Biltmore Estate, and nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Honey Hill proves it is the best of both worlds not only in accommodations, but also in location. It's just a few minutes' drive from the Cataloochee Ski Area, which features 17 trails catering to beginner and intermediate skiers. Then experience the glamour and expanse of the Biltmore Estate—known as America's largest home—then head into Asheville to check peruse the bustling Portico Market in the Grove Arcade, and the fresh, Southern farm-to-table fare at Early Girl Eatery.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013
Honey Hill Inn & Cabins
A Cozy Mountain Escape Near Asheville
- from $217