• A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite
• Cooked-to-Order Breakfast
• $30 Food-and-Beverage Credit
• One Bottle of Wine
• Late 2 p.m. Checkout
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
It's always been a home away from home for snowbirds, but over the last few years, Scottsdale has cemented its place as one of the West's top resort towns. In addition to golf courses, spas, and what seems like one pool for every ten residents, this Sun Belt city just east of Phoenix now sports top-notch restaurants and nightlife to put everybody, from tykes to seniors, in a sunny state of mind.
And Chaparral Suites Scottsdale is the feather in Scottsdale's cap. Colorful manicured gardens and trickling fountains are peppered throughout the property, while the grand lobby sports stately white columns, large-tile floors, and an arched brick roof befitting a luxurious estate. Other amenities include a tennis court, fitness center, and, yes, outdoor pools and Jacuzzis. Each 500-square-foot one-bedroom suite features a separate living area with a queen sleeper sofa, a kitchenette, two vanities, and free Wi-Fi, with one king bed or two doubles adorning the bedroom.
Morning means a full cooked-to-order breakfast that might include breakfast burritos, pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon, hash browns, and more. At night, tuck into a hearty meal at the hotel's 4th Floor Grille, specializing in Southwestern cuisine.
• Check out hand-woven Navajo rugs and Zuni jewelry in Old Town
• Indulge in a treatment at the Sanctuary Spa at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain
• Sip a cocktail on the leather button-back banquette at Mabel's on Main
• Take a hot air balloon ride with Rainbow Ryders
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013
Chaparral Suites Scottsdale
A Rose in the Scottsdale Desert
- from $166