You missed it This great deal for Adrift Hotel & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Adrift Hotel & Spa
Kicking Back on the Washington Coast
88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Basic Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119)
• $20 Dining Credit at Pickled Fish Restaurant + Bar
• Chocolate Malt Cupcakes from Pink Poppy Bakery
• Two Fort George Tall Boys of Seasonal Beer
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Named one of America's Favorite Beach Towns in 2009 by Forbes Traveler, Long Beach isn't your average getaway on the coast. Of course, we aren't talking about California. Two hours north of Portland on Washington's scenic southern coast—the anti SoCal if ever there were one—Long Beach features driftwood-strewn beaches, miles of vacant coastline, and a tight-knit crew of intrepid cold-water surfers, clad in wet suits instead of board shorts.
With a focus on sustainability, Adrift Hotel & Spa—a pet-friendly hotel just 500 feet from the water—features reclaimed décor and a minimalist aesthetic. Rooms are appointed with a queen-size bed, private bath, and a flat-screen TV, and most feature ocean views. At night, ascend to the fourth floor of the hotel for dinner at Pickled Fish, which also overlooks the water and specializes in local and seasonal food and craft cocktails.
In the morning, saddle up on complimentary rental bikes for a cruise along the Discovery Trail. This eight-mile ride offers not only ocean views from atop sand dunes, but also a chance to learn about Lewis and Clark's "Corps of Discovery Expedition." The World Kite Museum is another Long Beach attraction, featuring not only more than 1,500 kites from 26 countries, but also a ton of information about their history. It might just inspire you to hit the breezy beach with a kite of your own. Then again, there's always the spa, offering a variety of soothing treatments, from massage to body scrubs and body wraps.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Blackout dates include February 14-17
- Vouchers include $20 Dining Credit at Pickled Fish Restaurant + Bar, Chocolate Malt Cupcakes from Poppy Baker, and Two Fort George Tall Boys of Seasonal Beer
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
• Based on double occupancy
• A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
• Blackout dates include February 14-17
• Vouchers include $20 Dining Credit at Pickled Fish Restaurant + Bar, Chocolate Malt Cupcakes from Poppy Baker, and Two Fort George Tall Boys of Seasonal Beer
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms