• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($127)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($260)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite with Fireplace and Jacuzzi, Sundays through Thursdays ($320) or Fridays and Saturdays ($370)
• Daily Gourmet Breakfast and Afternoon Tea and Coffee
• Romance Basket of Sparkling Cider, Cheese and Crackers, and Snacks Upon Arrival
• Two-Night Stays Include In-Room Rose Petals, Candles, and Chocolates
• Late Checkout
A historical haven of shipbuilders and seafarers, Kennebunkport, Maine, beckons sweethearts and serenity seekers to its shores with a coastal landscape of lighthouses, sandy beaches, expansive gardens, and natural trails. This quaint New England respite offers something for every traveler, from the bustling fish markets of Cape Porpoise and the secluded islands off Goose Rocks Beach in the summer to the boutiques lining Dock Square in the winter.
Sojourn with your main squeeze at the charming Maine Stay Inn & Cottages, which was originally built circa 1860 as a private residence and is now on the National Register of Historic Places. Whether its the updated Victorian-style of the main house or the contemporary feel of the surrounding cottages, each unique guest room features distinctive period décor and is appointed with hypoallergenic bedding, luxe cotton linens, cozy bathrobes, free Wi-Fi, and current magazines. Some of the suites boast whirlpool Jacuzzis, fireplaces, flat-screen TVs with DVD players, iPod docks, and other amenities to set the mood. From the wraparound porch to the scenic overlooks, the warm atmosphere is perfect for rekindling romance—and two-night stays include a romantic spread of rose petals, candles for in-room use, and chocolates to sweeten your Escape even more.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2013
Maine Stay Inn & Cottages
Shore Romance in Southern Maine
- from $127