• A One-Night ($109) or Two-Night Stay ($195) for Two in a Jacuzzi Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, with a Bottle of Champagne and Rose Petals on the Bed Upon Arrival
• Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with a 6 p.m. Late Checkout and Chocolates ($208)
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Nine Nights
It's hard to get more quintessentially New England than "The Cape." Characterized by rocky shorelines, stalwart lighthouses, and bays bobbing with sailboats, Cape Cod looks like a scene lifted off a postcard. All walks of life converge here: From the wealthy families and US presidents who summer in Hyannisport, to the lobstermen who troll the shores of Falmouth, party-goers seeking the nightlife of Provincetown, Cape Cod is ready to greet any weary traveler with open arms—and perhaps a serving of delicious fried scrod.
Bayside Resort in West Yarmouth, a classic New England town on the edge of Lewis Bay, is just 80 minutes from Boston and steeped in history. Named the top Mid Cape Resort/Hotel by Cape Cod Life, Bayside Resort features two floors and 128 rooms, each appointed with one king, two queens, or two doubles; high-speed wireless Internet; cable TV; a refrigerator; and more.
After an included continental breakfast, ease into the day with a quick stint in the sauna, followed by a dip in the indoor pool and a cocktail from Moby Dick Pub. If the kids are along for the ride, gather your quarters and check out the family game room, complete with billiards, a foosball table, and vintage arcade games. And when it's time to explore Cape Cod, you'll find yourself in the perfect place to hop on the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard.
• Pop into Yarmouth Port for some shopping
• Nearby Hyannis is home to excellent seafood, particularly at Naked Oyster Bistro & Raw Bar
• Peruse jewelry, furniture, books, and more at the sprawling Antiques Center of Yarmouth
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2013
Bayside Resort Hotel
An Award-Winning Classic in Cape Cod
- from $109