You missed it This great deal for Laguna Hills Lodge is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Laguna Hills Lodge
Squeeze Orange County for All It's Worth
79% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay in a Garden Room for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($147) or Fridays and Saturdays ($160)
• Daily Breakfast for Two
• Included Parking, Wi-Fi, and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Winding roads hug dramatic cliffs that spill over into the rolling Pacific Ocean, and the beaches are as pristine as the eco-friendly and upscale residential neighborhoods that dot the hills just a ways inland. If Orange County, California, looks like a scene out of a Hollywood surfer movie, that's because it frequently is. Huntington Beach is a mecca for wave worshipers, and Laguna and Newport Beach are veritable postcards of an American paradise. Affluent and glamorous in typical laid-back SoCal style, Orange County is happy to help you unbutton your designer collar.
Centrally located near an array of OC attractions—from amusement parks to the Pacific Ocean—Laguna Hills Lodge is a truly appealing family-owned-and-operated inn that pours on the charm. Winner of the 2011 and 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor, the inn boasts lush, meticulously manicured grounds overflowing with hundreds of blooming rose bushes that infuse the air with a fragrant aroma come springtime.
Each serene, recently remodeled room is equipped with premium satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and an in-room safe, plus a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffee station. Wake up to a satisfying breakfast of pastries, cereals, yogurts, fruit, hard-boiled eggs, and of course, OJ. Take a dip in the sparkling heated pool or adjacent whirlpool, relax in the Finnish sauna, or work up a sweat in the state-of-the-art-fitness center.
• Nosh on an appetizer in the Far East-infused Elephant Bar or at Kings Fish House
• Shop at the Laguna Hills Regional Mall across the street
• Visit the Irvine Spectrum Center five-minutes away
• Stroll or surf some of Southern California's most iconic beaches
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2013
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
- Based on double occupancy
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
- Blackout dates include 2/14/13 - 2/17/13
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Taxes/resort fees not included and payable upon check-out
• Based on double occupancy
• A valid credit card will be required at the time of reservation
• Blackout dates include 2/14/13 - 2/17/13
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms