79% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay in a Garden Room for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($147) or Fridays and Saturdays ($160)
• Daily Breakfast for Two
• Included Parking, Wi-Fi, and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Winding roads hug dramatic cliffs that spill over into the rolling Pacific Ocean, and the beaches are as pristine as the eco-friendly and upscale residential neighborhoods that dot the hills just a ways inland. If Orange County, California, looks like a scene out of a Hollywood surfer movie, that's because it frequently is. Huntington Beach is a mecca for wave worshipers, and Laguna and Newport Beach are veritable postcards of an American paradise. Affluent and glamorous in typical laid-back SoCal style, Orange County is happy to help you unbutton your designer collar.
Centrally located near an array of OC attractions—from amusement parks to the Pacific Ocean—Laguna Hills Lodge is a truly appealing family-owned-and-operated inn that pours on the charm. Winner of the 2011 and 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor, the inn boasts lush, meticulously manicured grounds overflowing with hundreds of blooming rose bushes that infuse the air with a fragrant aroma come springtime.
Each serene, recently remodeled room is equipped with premium satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and an in-room safe, plus a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffee station. Wake up to a satisfying breakfast of pastries, cereals, yogurts, fruit, hard-boiled eggs, and of course, OJ. Take a dip in the sparkling heated pool or adjacent whirlpool, relax in the Finnish sauna, or work up a sweat in the state-of-the-art-fitness center.
• Nosh on an appetizer in the Far East-infused Elephant Bar or at Kings Fish House
• Shop at the Laguna Hills Regional Mall across the street
• Visit the Irvine Spectrum Center five-minutes away
• Stroll or surf some of Southern California's most iconic beaches
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2013
Laguna Hills Lodge
Squeeze Orange County for All It's Worth
enjoy $121 savings
- from $147