• One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive King or Queen Room
• $20 Dining Credit at Caroline's Restaurant
• Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Five Nights
Dubbed the Masterpiece of the Mississippi, the once tiny European settlement of Dubuque now overflows with cultural gems like art galleries, rich historical sites, unique architecture, and 90-acres of waterfront attractions that celebrate the town's deep connection to the river. But despite its bustling flow, this river town has always welcomed its visitors with a wave of downhome hospitality that has kept people—from presidents to movie stars—flocking to its banks for decades.
Amid the stream of downtown activity stands the Hotel Julien Dubuque, a historic lodging site since 1839 and a veritable respite for locals and tourists alike. Boasting 133 recently renovated guest rooms and the deliciously innovative Caroline's restaurant, the Julien is a dramatic blend of modern amenities meets Old World charm. Whether you're making a splash in the state-of-the-art indoor pool or relaxing under the Victorian chandeliers of the traditional soirée hall, this downtown destination floats you on a river of relaxation, offering tension-melting massages, rejuvinating exercise facilities, and the most idyllic spots to catch an afternoon nap.
• Enjoy a scenic River Ride
• Hop on the Fourth Street Elevator, the steepest and shortest funicular railroad in existence
• Check out area wildlife at National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
• Hedge your bets at the Diamond Jo Casino
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013
Hotel Julien Dubuque
Showcasing the Masterpiece of the Mississippi
- from $89