• A Four-Night Stay for Two Adults in a Junior Suite Club Golden, February to March ($850), April ($756), and May to October ($661)
• All Inclusive of Three Daily Meals, Snacks, Standard Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Organized Games and Activities, and More
• Round-Trip Ground Transportation between Cancún International Airport and Resort
• First 20 Purchasers Per Date Option Receive Automatic Upgrade to Superior Gold Suite
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Schools of tropical fish and beds of brilliant coral create a mesmerizing scene in the waters surrounding the Great Mesoamerican Reef. The second-largest in the world, the reef protects the Yucatán Peninsula from harsh currents and serves as a gorgeous attraction along the Riviera Maya. Located between the towns of Playa del Carmen and Tulum, Akumal is a secluded beachfront community with prime access to the calm waters, vibrant marine life, and flawless beaches sustained by this natural wonder.
An ideal resort for both couples and families, Grand Bahia Principe Coba is surrounded by a protected assortment of tropical vegetation and wildlife, perfect for kid-friendly outings or romantic rendezvous. Located on the Eastern Yucatán Peninsula, just 90 minutes from Cancún International Airport, Grand Bahia delivers an all-inclusive retreat with unlimited access to delicious cuisine, frosty drinks, and fun-filled activities. Take a dip in one of the resort's lake-style pools before unwinding in your spacious accommodations or exploring the nearby Mayan ruins of Tulum. Suites contain separate living areas, as well as amenities like satellite TV's, hydro-massage tubs, and mini bars.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013
Grand Bahia Principe Coba
Blossoming Biodiversity in the Riviera Maya
- from $661