• A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays
• Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
The seasons may change in McHenry, Maryland, but the outdoor activities remain constant. Located three hours from Baltimore on the banks of Deep Creek Lake, McHenry and the rest of Garrett County receive an average 120 inches of snow in the winter and can stay about 10 degrees cooler than the surrounding area in the summer. So, whether you're skiing snow-packed slopes, hiking leaf-lined trails, or swimming in deep-blue waters, forecasts predict just the right weather for the adventure.
While the traditional rooms of LakeStar Lodge make their views the main attraction, nearby Deep Creek Lake adds a current of calm to every space. Take in the waterfront vistas from a private balcony, and when you step indoors, a flat-screen television and free Wi-Fi can be enjoyed from a king or pair of queen-sized beds. If you're looking for a little extra comfort, pop open a bottle of wine in accommodations that also feature a refrigerator and a fireplace. No matter what key lands in your pocket, keep it safe: After a full day exploring the great outdoors, your cozy space will welcome you for much-needed rest.
• Bust a move at the Terrain Park at Wisp Resort
• Order slow-cooked ribs at The Black Bear Tavern and Restaurant
• Ride the Mountain Coaster at Wisp Resort
• Schedule a visit to Deep Creek Cellars for hand-crafted wines
• Follow a guide on a white-water rafting excursion with Adventure Sports Center International
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013
Rustic Relaxation on Deep Creek Lake
- from $119