Inspiring passion in cooks across the Twin Cities, Kitchen Window will turn up the heat on your at-home culinary skills:
• $37 for $75 to spend on any cooking class
• $37 ($75 value) for ten knife sharpenings
• All classes go beyond mere recipes, instead teaching about tools, skills, and techniques
• 20,000-square-foot space with thousands of pieces of the latest equipment
• Check out KitchenWindow on the "Twin Cities Chef" competition
Success for the Home Chef
Expand your gastronomic repertoire in a wide range of hands-on seminars. Master the quick weekday meal prep, get fired up for summer barbecue season, better know gnocchi, or attend Fish Fundamentals. There are expert and beginner courses ranging from the highly specific to the very general. And with the knife sharping, your kitchen repertoire will be razor-sharp.
Want more? Visit Kitchen Window on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2013
Time to Cook Like a Pro
- from $37