• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Courtyard Room, Sundays through Thursdays
• Breakfast for Two at Poggio (Choose Either the Pronto Uno or Pronto Due Breakfast)
• Two $25 Spa Credits
• Valet Parking
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Often compared to the French Riviera, Sausalito could easily be mistaken for St. Tropez. Sunny skies and stunning vistas of San Francisco Bay draw a bohemian assortment of artists, authors, musicians, and boaters to the town's ice-cream parlors and breezy outdoor cafes. Spend an afternoon catching up with Kerouac in one of the many secondhand bookstores, or see if you can spot creative spirits like Amy Tan and Isabel Allende sipping coffee at Fred's Place.
A bastion of oceanside elegance since 1885, the Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa is anything but calcified: ten-foot ceilings and French doors channel the abundant sunlight of the bay, while contemporary furnishings lend a fresh look to the luxury rooms. Each Courtyard King room comes equipped with a four-poster bed, a sunken tub, wireless Internet access, and a flat-screen television with an on-call movie library. Perched on a hillside overlooking the sailboats, Casa Madrona's on-site spa offers sea-inspired treatments like the Rosemary Ocean Polish or Marin Oxygen Booster Facial.
• Winding around the Marin Headlands are tons of hiking trails that afford breathtaking views of the Bay
• Explore the area's boat-building tradition at the Spaulding Wooden Boat Center
• Check out the eclectic local artwork at Studio 333
• Breakfast comes courtesy of nearby Poggio, which incorporates produce from its organic gardens into many of its dishes
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013
Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa
Marin's Answer to the Mediterranean
- from $189