You missed it This great deal for Samuel Sewall Inn is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Samuel Sewall Inn
Old-Fashioned Grace in Brookline
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite
• Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
• Breakfast for Two
• Overnight Parking
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
It's tough to top Boston, Massachusetts, when it comes to timeless American getaways; with its blend of palpable history and cutting-edge industry, visitors can hardly be blamed for losing track of the time. One of the country's oldest cities, historic attractions, and quaint New England charm await around every turn. At the same time, the contemporary cultural and economic sensibilities—embodied by its art scene, high-tech hospitals, and world-class colleges and universities—offer a vision of an even brighter future. Think cobblestone streets and verdant gardens; upbeat urban action and low-key leisure; past, present, and beyond.
A 127-year-old Queen-Anne Victorian in Boston's Brookline neighborhood, the Samuel Sewall Inn caters to the needs of modern travelers without sacrificing its historic elegance. And close proximity to the city's famous T subway puts you just a short ride from city center. Back in your guest room, take advantage of a warm and welcoming ambiance away from the clamor of downtown by ensconcing yourself in a plush bathrobe and curling up in front of your wood-burning fireplace—just don't forget the inn's signature chocolate-covered strawberries.
For a stroll through New England and early American history, put on your walking boots and hit the Freedom Trail, a popular walking tour of Boston's major historical attractions. Or, mosey on over to Beacon Hill or the North End, two vibrant neighborhoods perfect for peeking into shops, restaurants, and art galleries. You also can plant your feet in the Public Garden and take in the sight of Swan Boats toting tourists around the lagoon. But the most authentic local pastime may be cheering on the home team at historic Fenway Park.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 3/1/-5/23
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other offer or discount
- Guests have up to 14 days prior to their day of arrival to cancel their booking at no penalty. Any cancellations made within the 14 day period will result in voucher forfeiture.
- Blackout dates are 3/29-31, 4/12-15, 5/2-4, 5/17-20
- Taxes and fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- No cash value
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Valid for travel 3/1/-5/23
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other offer or discount
• Guests have up to 14 days prior to their day of arrival to cancel their booking at no penalty. Any cancellations made within the 14 day period will result in voucher forfeiture.
• Blackout dates are 3/29-31, 4/12-15, 5/2-4, 5/17-20
• Taxes and fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
• No cash value
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms