• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cowboy Cabin ($99) or Cabin Suite ($195)
• Four Activity Vouchers
The 4,000-acre Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort is brimming at every turn with natural beauty and abundant wildlife. It sits on the border of Zion National Park, after all, where the landscape varies from sheer red cliffs to lush sprawling valleys to narrow slot canyons that make elevator shafts seem spacious. The park is also home to Kolob Arch, the third largest natural span in the world. And at about 6,500 feet above sea level, with Vegas—the nearest big city—sitting three hours away, this is an excellent place from which to view the heavens. That is, if you believe you're not there already.
Each cabin is equipped with a queen-size bunk bed or regular queen, a pullout sofa, and a porch. Cabin Suites boast a private bathroom, satellite TV, a front room, and a wet bar, while the Cowboy Cabin offers access to a shared bathroom with shower. From the easy comfort of your quaint cabin porch, watch an outsize sunset and wake up the next morning to the mystical tranquility of the forested plateau.
• Enjoy a quick sandwich and a latte from the Narrows Snack Bar after a day of hiking
• Get your thrills on a Jeep Tour, a climbing wall, or a zipline adventure
• Align your chi with a massage at the on-site Juniper Spa
• Get your Wild West on with a horseback ride through the forest to dramatic canyon overlooks
• Rev your engine on an ATV excursion
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 6, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2013
Zion Ponderosa Ranch and Resort
A High-Flyin' Zion Adventure
- from $99